Which day of the week is it?
‘All those who go down to the sea in ships and occupy their
business in great waters’. Our fishing community,
MS Oldenburg and all who work with her.
Charter and pleasure boat owners and crews;
The Pilot Gig Club; The Diving Club.
The Harbour Master, Sailors who moor their boats and yachts
here; Visiting sailors.
The Lifeboat crew, support team, station and shop; Sea Cadets.
Restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars and B&Bs
The hospitality and Tourist Industries.
Shops and retail outlets; art galleries.
All of the above (or any we have missed).
Which day of the month is it?
- The Quay, The Pier
- Broad Street, Hierns Lane, The Strand
- Ropery Road
- Larkstone Lane, Larkstone Gardens
- St James’ Place
- Capstone Road, Britannia Row,
- Rupertswood Terrace, Parliament Court, Quayfield Road
- Fore Street, Coburg Terrace
- Somers Crescent, Arcade Road
- Gilbert Grove
- Mill Head, Albert Court
- Portland Street
- Hillsborough Road, Weld Park Avenue
- New Barnstaple Road
- Crofts Lea Park
- Willow Close
- Hawthorn Ave, Pine Close
- Chambercombe Road
- Champernowne Crescent
- Larkstone Crescent, Gipsy Lane
- Chambercombe Park Road, Chambercombe Lane
- Hillsborough Road
- Hillsborough Park Road
- Foxbeare Road
- Hillside Road, Higher Hillside Road
- Beach Road, Corn Mill Close
- Witheridge Place, Cat Lane, Dovedale Close, Hele Valley Park
- Old Berrynarbor Road, Watermouth Road
- On the last few days of the month we pray for the streets where we live and our own neighbourhood.
“You did not choose me, but I chose you, and appointed you, to go and bear fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.”